A very healthy Sunday Brunch !
In these summer months, the last thing that anyone wants to do is cook elaborate dishes over a hot stove ! So, to avoid this and to eat healthy, stir-fry’s are an excellent alternative to regular meals
This recipe got whipped together in less than 20 minutes without compromising on the taste !
- 2 long Aubergines, Sliced
- 1 medium cauliflower, broken into medium florets
- ¼ cabbage
- Handful of French Beans, chopped
- 1 medium Green Capsicum , diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green chillies, julienned
- Half a garlic pod, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
Herbs and accompaniments
- 2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- Salt to taste
- In a deep casserole, boil water and add the oregano, thyme, rosemary, black pepper and salt to it.
- In this water, boil the cauliflower florets and french beans, keep aside. (These are to be boiled separately)
- Blanch the cabbage peels, keep aside.
- In a thick bottomed wok, heat around 4 tbsp olive oil. Swirl to coat the wok completely.
- Add the chilies and garlic. Stir-fry on high heat for around 30 seconds.
- Next add the onions, capsicum, red bell pepper,tomatoes and aubergines and stir fry for around 3 minutes.
|Veggies ready for Stir-Fry|
- Add the oyster sauce. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes . Add the Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce and mix well.
- Garnish with Lemon Juice and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve immediately.
|Aubergine Stir Fry|